quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

Noites no Porão...

*Psicodélico. Foto de Arlete Fonseca de Andrade.

Leve, como leve pluma

muito leve, leve pousa

muito leve, leve pousa

[...]And I get no answers

And I don't get no change

It's raining in Baltimore, baby

But everything else is the same

Na simples e suave coisa

Suave coisa nenhuma

Suave coisa nenhuma

[...]There's things I remember and things I forget

I miss youI guess that I should

Three thousand five hundred miles away

But what would you change if you could?

Sombra, silêncio ou espuma

nuvem azul que arrefece

Simples e suave coisa

[...]I need a phone call

Maybe I should buy a new car

I can always hear a freight train

If I listen real hard

And I wish it was a small world

Because I'm lonely for the big towns

I'd like to hear a little guitar

I guess it's time to put the top down...

Suave coisa nenhuma

que em mim amadurece

...I need a phone call
I need a raincoat.

(Raining in Baltimore - Counting Crows).
(Amor - Secos e Molhados.
João Apolinário/João Ricardo)
- Que venha setembro!
O mês do amor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário